Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Added Stuff

I have added info to some of the pages and rearranged some. My dad has finished putting in pictures for Grandma June's life. He did an excellent job. He has pictures of other families as well. He will put them in if and when he can. At the bottom of each family's page I have made a section for a history of that son or daughter (Ronnie, Dianna, Jimmy). Dad or anybody else, if you have childhood pictures, etc. that is a good place to put them I think. That way those pages can be reference pages let's say with names and photos of family members at the top of the page and history of the son or daughter at the bottom. Any new pictures, like a picture of someone that I take today just for fun as in Kayli standing on her head or something, we can post those on the main Home page.

Dad, what do you think about this idea? Also, I rearranged the page tabs. Do they work right now on your computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment