Thursday, November 11, 2010

Access

I just gave email alerts of updates to this site and author rights to the following: Ron Chamberlin, June DeMott, Corinne Stevens, Jenny Chamberlin, Steve Chamberlin. Let me know who else would like them.

I also just gave access to everyone who wants to write comments on this site. Feel free to communicate with us through your comments if you want to.

Finally, I just increased the size of our picture capacity by buying extra storage space. I have more pictures of the funeral to post and some of my family members too. Add what ever pictures you want either to your family page or to the home page. I was thinking of just putting a picture of each person in our families on the family page so we can learn who is who and which families they go to and then to put updated fun pictures on the Home page or on individual family blog sites that we can post in the margin of the Home page like I did with my kids' family blogs. If you don't have a family blog, that's fine. Just post your fun pictures here so we can all enjoy them.

Please sign your posts so we know who is sharing with us.

If you think of any other ways I can improve this site, please let me know either through a comment on the Home page (on a current post) or by email or phone call.

Let me know how these ideas are working for us.

Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment